1. Prepares check vouchers and print checks for all approved and fully supported requests and online payment vouchers for the company including payments to merchants.
2. Encoding of company Monthly Summary of Expenses including VAT Relief requirement
3. Updating manual ORs and closing at Accounting Software regularly.
4. Assists in payment of BIR taxes, government contributions
5. Prepares and performs daily company schedules
6. Maintain supplies inventory; ordering anticipated needed supplies
7. Ensuring the day to day operation of each equipment by keeping up the preventive maintenance requirements; and calling for repairs when necessary.
8. Assists in providing efficient and effective office management which includes management of filing, storage and security of Company and client documents, safeguarding and monitoring of fixed assets and office cleanliness.
9. Assists in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual BIR reports, if needed.
10. Assists in annual business permit renewal applications of Clients
Requirements & Skills:
1. Attention to detail A MUST and problem solving skills
2. Open to fast pace environment and flexible to any set up
3. Strong command of English
4. Works gracefully with pressure
5. On Call even outside duty hours
Job Type: Permanent
AMV Business Center has been created and officially registered in 2013. The company is 60% Compliance & Documentation firm and 40% Bookkeeping of SMEs. We focus on opening and closing companies, change of ownership, transferring and amending registration as well as POS and LGU permits cancellations. We also offer payroll services, tax return preparation and assistance on government audits.