We are currently looking for long-term participants for our new project, MILKY WAY!
As part of this search engine assessment project, participants will assess the quality of queries made by Internet users when browsing different MAP applications.
The inputs to be evaluated will vary widely in nature (from user intent to authentication of data accuracy).
The project aims to support the development and optimization of current and future mapping and geolocation applications, with the aim of creating more accurate and intuitive maps in terms of location, search functions, etc.
· You reside in one of the following countries: France, and you have lived in France for at least 5 years! Our assessors should be familiar with local businesses, points of interest, colloquialisms, etc.
· French must be your mother tongue or you must speak it fluently.
· You have a good internet connection and a computer.
· You are available at least 20 hours per week. Total time flexibility: work when you want!
· You are willing to pass our integration certifications to ensure your suitability for the project.
We will pay per job submitted. In addition to your compensation, you will also receive a special set of onboarding bonuses!
As an assessor, you will work in an international environment with members from all over the world! You will benefit from a stable and long-term income while working comfortably from home!
Milky Way's infographic:
Interested? Join our Milky Way team today!
Click here to apply: https://jobs.oneforma.com/job/milkyway/
If you have any questions, feel free to message me at V_Chloe.Ropa@Pacteraedge.com
OneForma and Pactera EDGE are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, religion, or nationality.Show More