During this Search Engine Evaluation project, participants will evaluate the quality of queries made by internet users while navigating through different MAP applications.
The entries to evaluate will be of varied nature, from user intent to authentication of data accuracy.
This project will help develop and optimize current and future map and geo-localization applications, to produce more accurate and intuitive maps in terms of location, search functions and more.
• You are currently based in France and you have been living there for at least 5 years! Our evaluators must be familiar with the local businesses, points of interest, colloquialisms, etc.
• You are a native or fluent speaker of the language of the country where you are located.
• You have access to a good internet connection and a computer.
• You are available for at least 20 hours per week – The schedule is totally flexible: you decide when to work!
• You are willing to take our entry certifications to ensure you qualify for this project.
Milky Way's infographic:
Interested? Join our Milky Way team today!
Click here to apply: https://jobs.oneforma.com/job/milkyway/
OneForma is part of Pactera EDGE, a global digital and technology services company. We bring together data, intelligence, and experiences to deliver human-centric solutions to complex business challenges.
OneForma and Pactera EDGE are equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any of our applicants on the grounds of race, gender, religion, or nationality.