Data Collection: RING! (French – Canada) Freelance10 months ago Toronto, Canada Ad Views:301 Ad ID: 1630
- Ad ID1630
- Posted On10 months ago
- Ad Views301
- Job TermsPart Time
- Job TypeOffering
- Ad TypeOffering
Participants will complete short phone calls (3 minutes) about certain topics from different devices or VOIP tools (mobile, landline, skype, zoom, etc.) which will be recorded for the purposes of the project.
This project aims to improve the AI behind calls with automatic machines, so the quality and the experience is enhanced.
- You are a native speaker of French Canada. Can be located anywhere as long as native.
- You will complete 5 calls with each call lasting 3 minutes; 3 calls per day, to be completed up to 2 days. A 3-hour interval per call is required.
- 5 calls should cover at least 3 microphone type (Earphones/internal mic/speaker phone/wireless).
- You need to use at least 2 call sources: landline/cell phone/VOIP/Skype (can borrow family’s or friends’ phone to make call)
- You need to choose 5 random scripts from the list that we will provide.
- We will pay $80 for the set of 5 calls.
- Additional $25 per successful referral. Successful referral means that the 5-call task is completed.
Other important information:
- It is important to complete 5 calls to get paid.
- You are requested to take a survey to be selected. A member of our team will then contact you to arrange the calls.
- Our projects are very popular and we receive hundreds of applications every day. We would love to reply to all of them, but it is sometimes impossible to do so. For this reason, if you haven’t heard from us 7-10 working days after submitting your application, you can consider it rejected.
OneForma is part of Pactera EDGE, a global digital and technology services company. We bring together data, intelligence and experiences to deliver human-centric solutions to complex business challenges.
OneForma and Pactera EDGE are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any of our applicants on the grounds of race, gender, religion or background.